Bonboarding uses third-party Subprocessors (“Sub-service Provider”), such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide our services.
How do we protect your information?
- We take the privacy and security of your personal data very seriously and have strict processes in place to ensure this information is shared securely and only when necessary.
- We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
Data about your customers/users
We are a processor of data about your users/customers. We do not share or sell this data with any other providers. We only store it in our data center hosted with Digital Ocean (USA-based, but the data is hosted on servers within the European Union).
- Digital OceanUnited States of America — Cloud services provider
Data about you
We are a controller of data about you (our customer). This does not include data about your customers/users.
- BugsnagUnited States of America — error tracking
- HubSpotUnited States of America — CRM system
- NotionUnited States of America — issue tracking and project management
- SendGridUnited States of America — email provider
- SlackUnited States of America — communication
- StripeUnited States of America — payment processing
Our business needs may change from time to time.
For example, we may deprecate a Sub-service Provider to consolidate and minimize our use of Sub-service Providers. Similarly, we may add a Sub-service Provider if we believe that doing so will enhance our ability to deliver our Services.
We will periodically update this page to reflect additions and removals to our list of Sub-service Providers.