Bonboarding, an innovative early-stage B2B SaaS startup, is seeking a passionate and experienced Sales Representative. Join us in our mission to transform user onboarding experiences with our cutting-edge digital solutions.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Sales Representative passionate about technology and user experience. In this role, you will:
- Proactively reach out to potential B2B startup clients, identifying and attracting new business opportunities.
- Clearly articulate and communicate the unique value proposition of Bonboarding’s product suite.
- Collaborate closely within our dynamic team to craft and implement effective sales strategies.
- Work with clients from English speaking countries, particularly the US and Europe.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a person with a spark in their eyes and enthusiasm for driving growth.
Someone who gets excited when they find new ways to reach potential customers.
We don’t care about your educational background.
We just care about what you can do and how you do it.
- You have demonstrated experience in startup environments, particularly within B2B sectors.
- You’re excellent in English. The company is fully operated in English, all the materials that you’d create will be in English; so the job requires outstanding English communication skills.
- A deep understanding of technology, with the ability to grasp and explain Bonboarding’s product functionalities and market positioning.
- You’re proactive with a positive mindset, capable of adapting to the dynamic nature of a growing startup.
- You’re familiar with CRM software and sales automation tools.
This is a full-time (40 hour per week) position.
You can choose your own hours. We are big on remote, but we ask to e-meet multiple times during the week to plan and align the priorities. Other than that, you can schedule your week and days as you like.
The salary for this position is between US$ 1,000 - 1,500 / month based on experience.
You’d work on your own computer, but we’d provide you with all the software and tools that you might need to do your best work.
How to Apply
To apply, write something specifically for this position, tell us why you’re the ideal candidate for this role at Bonboarding.
Tell us, what makes you excited about working with an early-stage tech startup.
Is there something relevant you’re proud of? Show off!
We’re interested in your past experiences, especially those aligning with our needs and your vision for contributing to our growth.
Can’t wait to hear from you!